Collection and processing of personal data
Different levels of your personal data may be collected by us, both on our Site and at our physical stores (including our boutiques):
– If you are not a registered user, you will be browsing our Site as a guest. We will not collect or use any personal data from you (except when you choose to place an order with us as a guest) but you may not be able to use all the services and features that we offer to registered users.
– You will need to input certain personal data when registering with us on our Site, in order to receive various features and services that we offer to our registered users, such as email updates, responses to your queries, and to participate in our private sales.
– You can place an order with us as a guest or as a registered user on our Site. In both cases, we will only collect information necessary to fulfil the relevant order (such as your name, contact details and payment/credit card information) If, however, you log in using our social media feature then will we also collect information relating to your interests, circle of friends and followers if you agree to share this information with us to use the features provided.
– You may from time to time provide us with your personal data at our physical stores, via your applications for or use of various services that we provide. For instance, you may be required to provide us with your personal data when you apply for or use our Privilege Card; to purchase from us or make enquiries at our stores or over the telephone; to use our concierge services; to provide feedback to us (such as via a survey); or to participate in our promotions and events (such as Private Sales).
– You can also log into our Site using sign in services that bridge your social media log in information with our Site. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal data with us such as your name and email address, to pre-populate the sign up form for our Site. These services give you the option to post information about your activities on the Site via your profile page to share with others within your personal network.
isaratti has produced this Web site based on information available to it at the time of preparation. The material on this Web site is for general information only and is from time to time subject to review and changes without notice.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the contents but ISA Boutique accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any errors, omissions, misstatements or inaccuracies in the said material.
isaratti takes no responsibility or liability for any financial, economic or other loss which may be directly or indirectly sustained or caused by any visitor’s access to, use of, reference to or reading of any of the said material and will not entertain any claims, actions or legal proceedings which may follow.
Also please take notice that the below Web site is the only Web site for isaratti :
We do not maintain other Web sites of similar names.
Copyright © 2017 isaratti
All rights reserved.
It will not be a get paid to type papers secret that there’s a certain quantity of essay assistance which is going to be required, but exactly what you ought to focus on is the particulars of the class.